Everything You Need to Know About The CUC
12 Jun 2020
Who are we?
We create dedicated learning and study spaces that have been designed for regional people by regional people. You can read more about who we are and what we do here.
Where are we?
You can find a CUC in the following places:
- CUC Clarence Valley (Grafton)
- CUC Far West (Broken Hill)
- CUC Goulburn
- CUC North West (Narrabri and Moree)
- CUC Snowy Monaro (Cooma)
- CUC Western Riverina (Griffith and Leeton)
- CUC Parkes (Parkes, NSW)
- CUC Bass Coast (Wonthaggi, VIC)
- CUC Macleay Valley (Kempsey, NSW)
- CUC Maranoa (Roma, QLD)
- CUC Balonne (St George & Dirranbandi, QLD)
- CUC Southern Shoalhaven (Ulladulla, NSW)
How can we support you?
We know that you need the flexibility to ensure that you can balance your life-work-study needs and commitments. As a CUC student, you have swipe card access to your local CUC 7am-midnight, seven days a week. Your local Centre Manager is available 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday to assist you with any issues you are experiencing, or if you just need to have a chat about your studies.
Our quiet study spaces
We have created our learning and study spaces with you at the forefront of our thinking.
We have three key study areas for you to take advantage of:
- a dedicated quiet study room with computers and space to bring personal devices to work on;
- tutorial rooms, which can be used for seminars, tutorials, workshops, exams and group work; and
- space for collaboration and break out, including kitchens and outdoor spaces.
Learning and study skills
We have engaged a passionate and dedicated team of Learning Skills Advisors who are committed to helping you to succeed in your studies. You can access your LSA at your local CUC for everything from general study questions, essay writing and referencing, through to explaining feedback on assignments and planning your study.
You have access to professional exam invigilation services with qualified supervision and exam rooms. We also offer remote proctoring for the increasing number of online university exams.
How can you reach us?
You can contact your local CUC directly, or call us on 1800 OUR CUC.