Centre Manager – Balonne
Employment type: Full Time
Location: St George & Dirranbandi
Who We Are Looking For
- A self-starting passionate and enthusiastic individual;
- Ability to identify key opportunities to support local students to identify and achieve their academic goals;
- Strong collaborative skills with ability to build strong relationships both within the CUC network and with diverse external stakeholders;
- An individual who is dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic about creating opportunities for regional and remote students;
- An individual with the agility to execute the strategic plan and manage the day to day running of the St George and Dirranbandi Centres.
- Ability to manage staff, lead multiple projects and often manage competing priorities.
How to apply
A position description is available by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidential enquiries can be made to Alix Greenhill on 0409 446 421
To make an application
You are required to submit the following:
- Responses to the key selection criteria as detailed in the position description;
- A cover letter addressed to the Board of Directors; and
- Your full CV.
Applications close 13 April 2023 and must be emailed to email@example.com.
Further information available on Seek